Welcome and thank you for choosing West Gate Family Medicine for your family’s health care needs. Since 2003 West Gate Family Medicine has served the medical needs of our community with caring physicians and staff members. We are Board Certified Family practitioners that provide care for the entire family from newborn to geriatrics. Our goal is to provide advanced and comprehensive medical care for your overall physical, social, and psychological well-being. We encourage patients and their families to take an interactive role in their healthcare.
Our practice provides comprehensive health care using advanced medical technology and offers a wide range of convenient on-site services to our patients.
- Immediate illness care (for example: colds, cough, allergies, flu, urinary tract infections, strains/sprains, laceration repairs, and some fracture care.)
- Management of long term adult and child health care (such as: high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders, strokes, asthma, ADD, ADHD, depression, anxiety, fibromyalgia, arthritis, and weight loss)
- Physicals (such as annual, gyne, school, sports, employment, and pre-operative physicals)
- Women’s healthcare (pap smears, birth control, menopause and hormone management)
- Newborn, child, and adolescent well child care
- Geriatric care
- Workman’s compensation
- Nursing home care
- Inpatient hospital care
- On-site lab for blood draws
- Minor in-office surgeries (such as mole biopsy, wart removal, skin lesions, skin tags, incision & drainage of abscess, and ingrown toe nail removals)
We service Kane County including St. Charles, Geneva, Batavia, Elburn, Elgin, Aurora and DeKalb Illinois.